Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orly's Ancient Jade

Hello!!
I absolutely love this mani!! I'm definitely on a pastel color kick and this pastel mani just makes my day!




This is 3 coats of Orly's Ancient Jade and 3 coats of Sea Spray
The color in the picture is actually a bit lighter than the color on my actual nails. Add a touch of green to ancient jade and a bit of grey to sea spray and perfecto!

I actually wasn't too impressed with the formula and the application of Ancient Jade. It came off pretty streaky (smoothed out in picture thanks to top coat!) and it was pretty thick and gloppy.

However, this mani is so cute! I added some stars just for the heck of it, and I think it compliments the mani pretty well, don't you? 

What do you think? What do you think of the formula to Orly's Ancient Jade

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment