Sunday, May 8, 2011

O.P.I Sweetheart

Hello sweet lovely peoples!

I just have to say: Happy Mother's Day to my mama! <3 

I have some pretty short nails today! :(  I wanted to start playing my guitar again, so I decided to file them down, which makes me a bit sad, but not too worried because my nails grow decently fast. 



FLASH
In honor of Mother's Day, I have a lovely pink manicure!
I'm using four coats of O.P.I's Sweetheart. I've been looking for a good opaque baby pastel pink and decided to pick this up. I'm not sure if this would be the perfect pink that I'm looking for, but it definitely is a really nice color that would be great for something more formal or business-y like.

I added some pearls to put some pizazz to a very simple mani. Really like it! I got quite a few compliments on it as well as started a few conversations with the pearls on my nails. 

This mani, unfortunately, didn't last too long since the day after I did this mani, I went to the beach for a good friend's surprise birthday bon fire. The sand and dirt and charcoal did quite the damage to a very light colored polish. That was okay though, it means I just get to do more manis! :) 

What do you think? Is there any good opaque pastel baby pinks you would recommend to me? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment