Monday, January 24, 2011

Revlon: Perplex

YAY!! I've been looking for Revlon's Perplex for a while now, but at pretty much all the CVS stores that I came across were all out. But finally one day when I was shopping with my sister, I was a whole display of  these polishes so I snatched it up right away. 


ignore my thumb nail!

So here I have Revlon: Perplex and on my accent nail I have Essie: It's Genius. I think these two colors work well with each other! 
I've been wanting to do more nail art on my nails than just a different color on my accent nail, but I haven't found the time to do them, which makes me a bit sad. But we will see, if I find the time, I will definitely try to do something creative..if I can even think of anything haha.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Love the accent color you chose! It's hard to find time to do nail art--I wish I could do more myself.

    ReplyDelete