Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Award!! Stylish Blogger Award!


A couple days ago I found out I was tagged from the amazingly talented Silence is Loud. Honestly made my day, not to mention how honored I feel! Thank you so much!! First award EVER. hehe.

So these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Okay, So I thought it would be a simple task of typing 7 random facts, but being me where I get really into everything, each thing turned into a 100 paragraph story. So here is what I'm am going to do so that people won't die reading my 7 facts. I'll put my "main" fact on this post, and later on, I'll just go ahead and post a fact in more detailed if anyone is interested.  :) I hope you guys do though, I love getting to know others and this would be a great way of getting to know a bit about me!

So here are my 7 things! :
1. Music is a huge part of my life.
2. I am more of an artsy person more than smarts. hehe
3. Foods. I pretty much love lots of food that most people don't like and don't like foods that most people  love.
4. I've never been to a concert in my life.
5. I love kids.
6. I love animals. And here is the kicker, ready: I'm allergic to all shedding animals. haha.
7. I know this sounds clique, but I want to change someone's life or make a difference in the world.

Now here are the 15 bloggers I tag! :
1.Nails Beautiqued
2.Persistently Polished
3.Cel's Deconails
4.Toes That Twinkle
5.Aurora's Nails
6.Chloe's Nails
7.The Lacquerista
8.Deez Nailz
9.Parokeets
10.Necessary Nails
11.Nailasaurus
12. Confessions of a Polishaholic
13. Katrina's Nail Blog
14. Nails by Asami
15. Emerald Sparkled
16. YOU. the reader. Yes. I love meeting people and getting to know people. If you did one, link it below! :)

Thank you again for tagging me and I hope you guys look forward to my long paragraphs explaining why I chose each fact. hehe.
<3Carissa


1 comment: