Thursday, January 13, 2011

Haul!

hello!
who doesn't love a haul? hehe. I actually bought these things a while ago before I left to come to school. Not lots of makeup, but still lots of skin care/hair care and things. And by the way, I thought I would go full out and buy everything new. So none of these things are repurchases of things I've liked in the past.

So, I got Rimmels Moisture Renew: Rose Blush. Honestly, I think the packaging is tacky. I would honestly feel weird taking it out and applying it in front of people (not to offend anyone). I really like the sleek look of Mac's lipstick (although I don't own anything). BUT, I do think that it is pretty moisturizing and the color is pretty nice as well. 

Yes to Carrots: C Through the Night (night cream)

Eucerin Smoothing Essential Lotion 

Botanics Triple Action Day Moisture Cream (day cream)

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: I've heard so much about that definitely really wanted to try this!

Up&Up: Eye Makeup Remover: I have the Neutrogena makeup remover and it is really the one make up remover that I have used that doesn't sting my eyes since my eyes (and face) are extremely sensitive. Since this Up&Up makeup remover is suppose to be comparable to the Neutrogena, I thought I would give it a try!

Up&Up Body Wash: I wanted to get a body exfoliator, and I think this is a good start since it won't be too harsh on my skin. 

St. Ives Apricot Scrub:  Heard way too many good things about this so I had to go try it for myself!

Clean & Clear: Deep Action Cream Cleanser: I'm not sure why I picked it up to be honest. I don't remember seeing any reviews about this, but decided to try it for myself.

I haven't used everything I've boughten, and the things I've used, I don't think I've used it long enough to give an accurate review on it, so I'll use these products for a bit longer and do that sometime later. 

Have you guys used anything here? Or even recommend products?? I love exploring new products (especially if they are on the cheaper end). 

Hope you guys are doing well! 
<3CarissaKuo

No comments:

Post a Comment