Monday, December 27, 2010

Swatches!

So I have finally decided to do some swatches..my first swatch post! hehe

Okay, so I put these colors together since these where the holiday polishes that came out and I'm sure you guys have all seen swatches of these colors anyways. But that okay, this is good practice for me for posting and swatching :)


The first color is China Glaze's Peace on Earth. I love this color. Such an awesome green yellow. This is 2 coats here. 


China Glaze's Jolly Holly. Here, I only did one coat, but it was opaque enough to stand alone.




China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. I don't think my camera really captured the right color, but let me say, it is such an amazing blue color and nicely opaque, this is only one coat. Love it! 

Anyways, so this is my first swatch post haha, I have more that I will be posting up :) Let me know how I can improve these swatch post, I feel like I didn't say much at all for this post...but maybe that is a good thing since I tend to ramble on about nothing :P hehe

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. It is still in the holiday season, so, Happy Holidays! <3

3 comments: