Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Is This?!?! MUST HAVE!!

So I was just looking about the internet today looking at some nail designs as inspiration, this picture came up. My eyes just wouldn't stop staring at the gorgeous nail color. But after looking around at different blue colors, I couldn't figure out what color this it. Do you guys know??? Please...I MUST KNOWW!! haha MUST HAVEE!!
GORGEOUS!
I'm hoping you guys will have more nail polish experience than me and will know what color this freakin awesome color is and will let me know! haha I know the color that is captured on camera may differ than the actual nail color, but something close?
Hope everyone is doing well :) Thanks!!
<3 CarissaKuo



1 comment:

  1. This was some kind of advertisement, but I can't remember if it was for the polish itself or not. I believe that it's OPI Matte Russian Navy. The Suede version is also very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete