Thursday, April 28, 2011

Revlon Star

Hello! I have just a couple swatches here today. I picked up Revlon's Star in a haul a while ago and decided to try it out and see how dense the glitters are. (forgive my stained nails) : 


One coat

two coats

three coats

three coats again

As you can see, it is pretty build-able. This is definitely something that would look great over some other colors.
The formulation is not too bad, it was a bit difficult to get the hexagonal glitters though. I felt I had to try pretty hard to get the brush to catch onto the bigger glitter pieces. It did glide on pretty smoothly and again, I think would look great over some colors.

What do you guys think?

<3

2 comments:

  1. I like it! It would look awesome on a darker color or even a white. This is definitely a layering polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be gorgeous over a contrasting color too!

    ReplyDelete