Saturday, April 2, 2011

China Glaze Frostbite

I'm back!! wohoo!! I do apologize once more for not being more active. But I do want to try to start posting more! Wish me luck!

This month is Autism Awareness Month and the color that represents that is blue! So here is a mani I really like! 

I'm not sure why I posted both pictures up, they kind of look exactly the same. haha But I always love lots of pictures on other people's blog, so I guess two is better than one. Ignore the tip wear, I think I've worn this mani for about a week before I remembered to take a picture of it. 

On all my nails except my accent nail is China Glaze: Frostbite and my accent nail was kind of inspired by Chloe's Nails on her Dorothy & Her Diamond Necklace post quite a while ago. I really like the way she put China Glaze's Dorothy Who over black, so that's what I did. On top of that, I put Boundless Color: Gold Rush, just to be more glittery. I actually really enjoyed how this turned out, and got quite a few compliments on it, which is always a plus! 

Hope you guys are all doing well!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment