Thursday, November 3, 2011

China Glaze: Fortune Teller

This past week was halloween, which meant halloween manicure! I had been looking for China Glaze: Fortune Teller for the longest time, and finally found it off amazon! Love it!! 

This is how the polish looks without topcoat: 



I wanted to just see how it looked without anything over, but what I really wanted to do was to put a matte coat over because I saw a lot of swatches of this polish with matte topcoat over and it looks absolutely awesome! I decided to do an accent nail with a regular glossy topcoat and have the rest of my nails have a matte look and this is what it looks like:





Hope you guys like it! Definitely love this polish, and so appropriate for Halloween! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty nail polish! Perfect for Halloween indeed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange glitter looks really nice with the black base colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I am soo jealous of this polish!!!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete