Sunday, January 29, 2012

NOTD: Pink Ribbon with Accent Nails

So today I looked at my pastel pink nails and decided to add a bit of glitter to them! :)

I ended up wearing this to my friend, Alisha's baby shower. I can't wait for her to have her baby and become a mother!! 




Here I have on all my nails (except the accent nails) Butter London: Pink Ribbon. On my accent nail I have O.P.I: Sweet Heart. On one of my hands I have a pink glitter from Butter London called: Tart with a Heart. and the other hand I have West End Wonderland (an awesome gold glitter!) 

I'm really loving the simple hand of just a small pink glittered accent. Really simple and classy :) 

<3


2 comments:

  1. This blog is very beautiful. I want this type of information but not get anywhere and now I got from your post. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete