Monday, January 16, 2012

Butter London Haul

Hello Everyone!

I have to say, I went a bit insane the other day. I saw that Butter London was having a friends and family sale for 30% about a month ago, and decided to splurge a little bit. I honestly don't think Butter London has the best formula for the price, but they do have some pretty fantastic colors out there!





The colors I got were (from left to right): Pink Ribbon, Rosie Lee, Pearly Queen, Muggins, Black Knight, Tart with a Heart, West End Wonderland, and MacBeth

Tart with a Heart and Black Knight came in a package together and Muggins, Pearly Queen, Pink Ribbon, and Muggins were in the Baby's Breath Collection. 

Really excited to try the colors out!!! Do you guys have any Butter London colors that you would recommend? Or have you tried any of these colors out?

<3

2 comments:

  1. ooh so many pretties! I have never used these before but every time I see someone swatch it, I always ask myself why I don't own it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo unbelievably jealous of your haul! I don't own any Butter London polishes, but every time I play with them in Ulta I die a little inside. hah

    ReplyDelete