Sunday, June 12, 2011

Out of Town, Posts Soon!

Hello lovely people!

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't not forgotten about posting! I'm actually out of town right now, in Seattle! It is definitely a needed small break/vacation since school and finals just ended last week, and I will be heading back to school by the end of this coming week for the start of summer school. How horrible does that sound?? :( But yes, I'm actually only going to be in Seattle for today, heading back south to Oregon for the night tomorrow and back to California on Tuesday, so hopefully I will be posting some manis I haven't posted yet on wednesday! Sorry for the lack of post a before and for the wait, but hopefully the posts coming up will be worth the wait...can't wait to post the tutorial of the floral nails for you all soon!

Until then, I hope you are all relaxed and doing well!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's good to hear you went on a trip. It's always good to take a breather from the stressful things in life and take time to just relax, unwind, and enjoy the simpler things in life.

    In a more shallow note, thank you for entering my giveaway and of course for your support. Haha! Best of luck, and hope to see your posts soon. :)

    ReplyDelete