Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pastel Purple Mani

Hello,

I feel like I keep apologizing for all my absences, but seriously, I do feel really bad. Since I'm taking summer classes, and classes are shortened from 10 weeks to 5 weeks, everything is sped up which includes homework, reading and assignments. It's all pretty intense. 

But, right now I have a nice pastel purple mani for you all! I have absolutely loving this manicure and these colors. I have worn this a couple times since I first put these colors on my nails..and that is especially rare considering how much nail polishes I have. 






I have on O.P.I Rumple's Wiggin on all my nails except my ring finger which I have on O.P.I's  Do you Lilac It? Both are gorgeous and I'm so glad I have these both in my collection. So pretty and the application is superb as well.

What do you think?

1 comment: